Tea and Other Cute Things

I'm a big tea drinker - not a crazy number of cups a day, but I love to wake up with it, go to sleep with it and - I'll admit - it gets me through some work days too. So what do you need to make your evening extra special? I put together some cute things I've spotted lately that would make my own personal tea party even better.

I love tea because its the perfect "any time" drink - when you want to be fancy, when you're on the go, and when you just want to lounge around in your pyjamas all day. And so: my little list of tea necessities for every occasion. Including my absolute favourite tea of the moment: birthday cake by David's Tea (with real sprinkles!) and my favourite read of the year so far, I Shall Be Near to You by Erin Lindsay McCabe - because what's a good tea without a good read to go with it!
tea accessories

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment