A long time coming


Yes, yes, it's been a while. Since writing this post (gads, was it way back in August?!) I pretty much threw myself fully into packing and organizing to prepare for my move. And since that move happened I've been unpacking and organizing and rearranging things (repeatedly).  I'm hoping that as winter approaches I'll be able to put a bit more effort into blogging once again. But until then: some snapshots.

In my unpacking, I came across a lot of my mother's old jewellery and odds and ends. Going through the box was certainly cathartic, and almost funny at times. Who knew she owned so many keys?! And I have absolutely no idea what any of them open - or if what they open are still around. I do love them though, and am hanging on to them for potential DIY framing projects in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment